Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sheesh! Again?

Hello Dearest Readers,
     
          I don't think this will ever happen again, but yes, I'm posting twice in one day. After I posted my introduction, I found out that we were going to a movie. Yay! And. . . It was a pre-screening! Fun! Ok so I really want to write a review because I absoulutely loved it. The movie I saw was called The Help. This movie was about a woman who is becoming a writer during the civil rights movement. She starts writing for a paper as a cleaning collumnist. To help with cleaning tips she interviews some of her friends maids. Since this was the civil rights era the maids were of course black. These simple cleaning tips soon turn into a book that makes a large contribution to the "movement." This movie was so sweet, I'm not going to lie, I almost cried a few times.

          With that said, bye!
                             Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment